Here are the photos from the night
"Your brand is what other people say about you when you're not in the room" - Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO & Founder
While marketing and sales has been studied for centuries, branding is still a sometimes confusing and chaotic topic for a lot of businesses and still no formal degree exists in brand creation, management and leverage.
The rise of the internet and social media has people racing to Google a name before looking twice at a business card or CV.
Now more than ever it matters to control the narrative, both online and off, of your personal and business brand.
Done right, in combination these two elements can sky-rocket your reputation, influence, opportunities and ability to do business.
It's no longer a matter of "If I ignore it, it will go away"- Everyone has a brand whether you like it or not, now it's time to get your brand on track and working for you.
For the very first time, two of Australia's foremost branding experts, Darren Taylor (Taylor & Grace) and Andrew Ford (Social Star Brand Management) will take the stage to collaborate and share how you can win the branding game in 2019 and beyond.
With a combined 30+ yrs experience, these two gentlemen will be walking us through how we got to this stage, what branding actually is (Yes, it's more than a cute logo!) and why personal and business branding matters so much.
Darren and Andrew have never before shared the process of what goes into Building and Leveraging the brands of their successful clients directly outside of their businesses until tonight.
On top of this opportunity, here is an insight into some of the topics that will be covered on the night:
* Why the branding conversation is so important now more than ever.
* The symbiotic relationship between Brand, Marketing & Sales.
* The distinct differences and similarities between personal and business branding.
* The benefits and disadvantages of both and how to know which you should focus on.
* How to know and measure if your brand is working for you.
* Maximising marketing dollars by nailing your brand positioning early and often.
* How to work your personal and business brands side by side for explosive results.
... and much more.
All attendees are encouraged to bring a book + pen/ i-pad to take notes as this event is intended for everyone to walk away with pages of "How To" action items to implement and start seeing results for your brand immediately.