Something a little more personal…
If one of the Social Star packages are not fitting your exact requirements, we offer individual and personalised coaching packages. Each of our Personal Brand Coaches (PBC's) is available for 1:1 coaching on a month by month basis.
For $1,500 per month plus GST you will receive 2x 60min strategy calls plus 1x lazer call per month.
These sessions are designed to take you through the Social Start 12x step e-ttraction model to build powerful personal and business brands. This format provides greater flexibility in the focus of each session and a more bespoke solution.
This product is application only as we seek a strong fit between our PBC's and your specific needs.
e-ttraction Coaching Framework
- Meet fortnightly for strategy session 60min either face to face or Google hangout,
- The onboarding first month we meet weekly to set you up for success and review the first four modules of the program
- plus one unscheduled lazer call during the month 30min when required,
- Reasonable text and email support.
- Minimum 6 months process to complete the program, 12 months recommended.
- access to Social Star University 12 step learning system free (normally $49 per month),
- a free hard copy of the book ‘Creating a Powerful Brand’ by Andrew Ford
- access to the ‘Launch in 12 Weeks’ Facebook group to meet like minded peers
- invitations to attend Social Star events at reduced prices
- access to the suite of e-ttraction templates and resources (over 20x eBooks)
- Clarify value proposition, target market and goals
- Set clear intentions for the business
- Build personal brand assets to effectively market the business (website & social media)
- Training on social media and SEO
- Create a compelling pitch to generate referrals
- Develop an ‘e-ttraction 5 point’ content plan
- Develop an ‘e-ttraction 4 step sales process’
- Launch the business and get first paying client
- Creation of 12 week sprint action plan
- Agreement signed and direct debit payment schedule completed
- Month 1/Session 1: Onboarding. Once payment has been received the first session is a longer one to do the onboarding (book dates in the calendar, document the process, enrol you in the Facebook group, set up Social Star University) and prepare for the coaching first weeks session. Pre-work: SSU Understand weeks 1- 4,
- Month 1/Session 2: Review Values module
- Month 1/Session 3: Review Personality module
- Month 1/Session 4: Review Lifestage & Resource module.
- Month 2/Session 5: Pre-work, Intentions module.Review Understand module and set intentions
- Month 2/Session 6: Pre-work, LinkedIn & social media module. Review LinkedIn & any other social media and suggest make adjustments.
- Month 3/Session 7: Pre-work, SEO & websites module. Review current personal SEO results and discuss personal website.
- Month 3/Session 8: Pre-work, Content & connections module. Review current database and content.
- Month 4/Session 9: Pre-work, Pitch module. Create Pitch
- Month 4/Session 10: Pre-work, Close module. Review sales process.
- Month 5/Session 11: Create 12 week sprint plan to goal
- Month 5/Session 12: Check in on 12 week sprint and plan future accountability
Terms and Conditions:
- Requires auto billing via direct debit payment plan so please have a credit card available.
- Doesn't include production of any digital assets (e.g. websites, photography), these will be quote as required.
- There is no lock in contract, either party can cancel the agreement with 30 days written notice, however the minimum expected length to value is 3-6 months.
- It is expected that both parties will attend each scheduled session, however if sessions are missed they will be re-scheduled.
- Exception is public holidays and scheduled breaks, the reasonable test applies that some sessions will be missed due to holidays.