What is the future of Marketing? How will it affect your career & business?
Thursday - 6pm - 6 October - South Melbourne
Thought leader, marketer and philanthropist, Andrew Baxter is CEO of Publicis Worldwide Australia, one of the country's largest communications agencies. Andrew has worked with many of Australia's most iconic brands over two decades at Publicis, Ogilvy and Y&R.
Marketing expert, speaker and published author, Andrew Ford is the Founder and lead Personal Branding Consultant at Social Star with a unique methodology for creating Powerful Personal Brands.
There may be a few ‘zeroes’ difference in net worth, but Hard Edge MD Andrew Hardwick does have a few things in common with Microsoft founder Bill Gates: both started their business from their own home, with little more than entrepreneurial spirit and an idea to change how things were done.
Started Taboo at the age of nineteen. Now 15 years on, Andrew and a carefully curated creative team has spurred Taboo to evolve into a full scale creative agency, delivering campaigns for the country’s biggest brands: Nike, NAB, Cadbury, Schweppes, TAC, Sensis, Old El Paso, Witchery, Mimco and CUB.
Who should attend?
- Graduates or people wanting to enter marketing & advertising industry
- Marketing professionals & Business owners looking for new ideas & insight for their marketing & advertising strategies
- Business-minded people wanting to network & get a better grasp of the marketing landscape.
What to expect?
- An exciting night discovering the unknowns of marketing
- Opportunities to have questions & conversations with the experts
- Lots of mingling with drinks and finger food.
Our panelists will cover:
- Change and innovations in marketing, branding and media and their implication for your career and business.
- Traditional vs digital marketing
- The role of marketing agency
- What still matters?