Website Development - Product Overview
A personal or business website is designed to promote an Individual or Businesses, who want a stronger online presence amongst their network and peers, to demonstrate thought leadership and to promote their products and services.
Price: Starting from $2,500 plus GST for a Personal Website - $5,000 plus GST for a Business Website
PRODUCT COMPONENTS & PROCESS
Step 1 - Initial Brief
- You fill out our online website brief form, return to Social Star and discuss your brief on a call or face to face meeting.
- Social Star will advise you on selecting and purchasing the URL and domain for the website (with GoDaddy) (if not available already)
- Social Star will require and collect related assets (logos, images, content etc.) (Via Dropbox or email) from you.
- View Social Star's Website Portfolio here.
Step 2 - Wireframe
- Based on your initial brief, Social Star will select and design the most appropriate website to suit your needs.
- We always prefer to use Squarespace templates for your website.
- We use a layout & structure that is clear & simple to understand & easy for your visitors to navigate
Step 3 - Design The First Draft
- After we have got all the information & assets required, Social Star will provide you with a Squarespace URL link with the first draft and initial design concept for your review & feedback.
- Or where information is missing, Social Star will provide an initial design concept based on the brief provided by the client including website template and structure using placeholder, text, images or descriptions of required graphic elements. Once concept is approved, all texts, images and graphic elements must conform to the dimensions and specifications of the concept structure.
- We will collect your feedback and make unlimited design revisions until approved, as long as the revisions are inline with the original brief.
Step 4 - Website Build
- Social Star will input content, copy, images, social media links and SEO into the website, including site descriptions, meta titles and keywords provided by you for images to help you be found in Google.
- We use Squarespace best practices so you will be able to use and update the site in the future easily.
- We will connect the website to your existing email marketing platform, like Mailchimp, Hubspot etc.
- We will connect your site with your social media, provided that you provide us with your login details.
- Once everything is approved, we will connect the site to your live domain.
- We then give you access and transfer ownership to your new live website.
Step 5 - Delivery & Handover
- Upon launch of the website, Social Star will conduct a website handover meeting via phone or face to face to train you on how to use, update and maintain the new website. View Squarespace FAQs.
- Once we have handed over the site to you, we give you 28 days free support.
- If you need us in the future to make any more revisions to the design or coding, we will be there to help with paid support.
3 - 4 weeks depending on your availability for feedback and submitting required documents.
Out of scope:
- Logo, icons, diagram design
- Photography (except for standard stock images sourced by Social Star)
- Website Hosting - You will need to pay Squarespace for Hosting fee, starting at USD$144/year.
Standard Website Structure
- Services/Products (Business Website)
- Team (with up to 5 simple individual team member profile pages – picture and bio) (Business Website)
- Contact (inlc. Webform/contact details/map)
Terms & Conditions:
• A 100% deposit is required to begin the process
• The 50% final payment is due prior to making the website live
• The client can buy and provide a URL for the personal and/or business website or Social Star can organise this at extra cost.
• The hosting for website is the responsibility of the client unless they purchase and keep subscribed to the Social Star Alumni product.
• Further support on website changes or/and updates can be arranged at extra cost.
• The process is designed to take no more than 4 weeks. It is the clients’ responsibility to work with Social Star to complete the work. If the work is not completed within 8 weeks due to the client’s lack of communications, Social Star will not be obligated to fulfil the terms of the agreements and no refund will be available.