Step 2 - LinkedIn Revamp
LinkedIn is a great start for individuals wanting to build their personal brand and look credible online. If you are looking at changing or leveraging your career or business, LinkedIn is a must have component of your online brand.
At this step, we will create your Tagline , LinkedIn banner and other Branding elements for LinkedIn. This LinkedIn Guidelines highlight all the puzzles to be collected to complete your profile.
2.1 LinkedIn - Professional Photography
- Social Star will organise a photography shoot at your convenient time with our recommended & experienced photographer
- The shoot is generally a one hour service with two or three changes of clothes.
- We will send you all the proofs and advise on final choices.
- You will receive 2x final photos (for LinkedIn and website)
- Additional photos can be purchased at extra cost
- Make up & stylist can be arranged
- Photography Guideline
- Photography gallery samples
2.2 LinkedIn - Professional Biography
- The biography is a 300 word biography written for LinkedIn.
- You are required to fill in the biography form to help our writer capture your brand in your own words.
- Social Star will send the first version back to the client for review & feedback within 5 working days after receiving the biography form.
- You are entitled to have 2 round of revisions.
2.3 LinkedIn - Banner
- We will advise the style of banner to suit your personal or business brand.
- A LinkedIn banner should include your company logo (if any); your key message and a background image related to your business or role.
Step 3 - Build Session
- 90' Build session to review your newly created brand assets to revamp your LinkedIn Profile & prepare for the build of your new website (this can be done over the phone or face to face)
- Session includes:
- Review new Biography
- Collect missing information to complete LinkedIn profile
- Discuss branding and design elements for LinkedIn & other Social media (if have not already been discussed in Understand Session)
- Discuss website brief (see below section for more details)