Content & Social Media Publishing Process
- Social Star will invite the client to join a shared Dropbox folder where the client shares the weekly content with us.
- Content will be posted and promoted as per pre-planned Content Marketing Calendar. (Template here).
Standard schedule & process is as below:
- The latest blog post will be published on LinkedIn FORTNIGHTLY, on a chosen day & time (Wednesday afternoon - 4:30pm is recommended)
- Post includes: an image to go with blog with overlay of client's logo (if any)
- Adding SEO keywords/tags/categories accordingly.
- Adding Call-to-action at the bottom of all blogs. (including a line separating the content from the CTA, a picture and words with a link.)
- If a name of a person or company is mentioned, we will create a hyperlink to their website or LinkedIn profile if appropriate.
- The latest blog post is also published on the client's personal website that Social Star is managing (It's Hubspot for some clients with Hubspot account)
- An email will be sent out to the client's database to promote the new blog on the next day.
- Three (3) social media posts will be created and scheduled to go out on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ over the following days of the same week before the next blog is posted. (As per scheduled calendar)
- In the week off we will be creating additional content for sales messages etc. Posts are to be written in client's tone of voice!
- If appropriate for that client, then boost Facebook blog posts to the budget they have agreed. This is on a client by client basis.
Prior to each next blog post. Review previous blog post results on each channel and record in client spreadsheet. (Or report generated by Hubspot).